Monday, January 3, 2011

We now return to your regular scheduled program

Despite the fact I can barely walk this evening 2011 is starting off great. It's time to put it all in order. Today was a day to start that. Time off in cold weather makes us a little lazy.  School went back today and my wonderful son got back to his regular programming. He needs structure and so do I. We both said it would be a great day and it turned out to be a fantastic day for us both. I got to shop today for some organization for our home (would have been even better if Jill could have joined me but she needed to be home with her son who was under the weather) and then Marcus came home happy and said he had a great day, played with his Lego (plus Mom bought him some more on her visit to the Lego store, as you can't pass up a sale) and he even let me control the remote for the TV!

Today was definitely a day of JOY and I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Think good thoughts. Speak good words. Take good actions. Three steps that will bring more to you than you can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment