Monday, August 25, 2014

MY HEART

You know when you have one of those days and you think if one more thing happens it's going to push me over the edge and it does! Well that's kind of been me lately not just today.

Not really sure what it was that pushed me over the edge tonight (ok maybe I actually do, maybe it was about 5 things) but I knew I had to quickly get out of this funk or I was going to regret my actions.

So I did what I normally do - get up and get in my vehicle and drive, however this time I took my most precious prize with me so I wouldn't wallow in self pity. Yup I've been known to do that from time to time.

Wanna see my most precious prize?

Here he is



He is the one that can ground me in a heart beat and I am thankful for him every single day. He is the one that can make me not be so serious about things.  Sometimes I wish I was more like him and let things just roll off my back. 

Thank you my Buddy for always knowing what to do and say. You have my heart always and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment