Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I posted. Just over 3 months and not sure why I haven't other than life got busy and I have no idea what I've done since then!

 A lot has happened since then. My mom ended up in the hospital approximately the beginning of October and was just released to go back home a few days ago. Long struggle for her and some very close calls but she is home.

In September my husband took the plunge and went back to school full-time while working full-time.  I want to see my husband. I want us to have our date nights and our family fun nights. I miss him but I know what he is doing is worth it in the end.  June 30, 2013 can't come soon enough for me.

Marcus turned 10 in November. How the heck did we become parents to a 10 year old. Seriously HOW I'm sure I'm only 33 still. Yes I live in a fantasy world. LOL!  He is turning into a wonderful young man that I'm proud to call my son.

Christmas came, it was quiet for us and really what this family of 3 really needed this year.  My boys were home for break and it was wonderful having them with me, though it's nice to have routine.

I've missed blogging (not that I did a lot before) I am hoping for a bit more time to come here to a place where I can just say whatever is I need to say.

1 comment: